Spring Break Plans

    This spring break i'm not sure what i will be doing. Hopefully I will be able to get off of Jackson for a while. I think I wanna go to the beach or just go shopping at the mall. Hopefully i got to the mall and buy some shoes or clothes. I don't want to be around anybody honestly.
    I really have to go shopping for prom because I haven't started yet. I wanna go someplace nice and find a nice tuxedo. I don't want to go to prom with the same style on as someone which is likely to happen. I want to be original for prom. Even thought this is my first year.
    The reason I wanna have fun this spring break because i'm most likely not gonna go any where this summer. Football training start this summer and I will not be doing anything besides that. I hope I enjoy myself though.I want this spring break to be exciting. I want to have fun
Image result for spring break 2019

Comments

Post a Comment