Sharing Thoughts on Blogging
My first experience with blogging was pretty good. It feels kinda good to express your feelings. I wrote about places I wanted to go and about my Spring semester.
The definition of blogging is to write about events, situation, and specific topics. Initially, blogging involved a personal web log, in which a person would journal about their day.Like most new innovations on the Internet, many entrepreneurs saw marketing potential in having a blog, and blogging took off from there. Not only can a blog be used for marketing, but also, a blog can be a home business in and of itself.
I think blogging will help me communicate more. It will also help me better my typing skills and adjust to expressing myself. Blogging will also help me better my personality.

Its nice to see that yhu enjoy blogger. I have read some of yhur blogs before and they are always good. Nice to kno yhu like to express yhur feelings.
ReplyDeleteHonestly its okay to do. i wouldn't prefer to do it everyday though.
DeleteI think your blog was very good. :)
ReplyDeletePreciate it my guh!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad u liked it.
DeleteYeah i feel the same way. Good facts about it. Was thinking the same thing.
ReplyDeleteNah i just lied tho. I hate blogging.
Deleteyou spoke some facts just then!!
ReplyDeleteI told all lies though no cap.
Deletevery good i agree with everything you said
ReplyDeletePreciate my guh!!!!
DeleteI agree with everything you said! i think your blog was very good.
ReplyDeleteThank you sis!!!! Preciate my guh.
Delete