Matters

    The thing that matter to me the most is my life. I feel like everyone is place on this Earth for a reason. We just have to figure out what that purpose is. Whether we want to inspire or help people is our choice. We might even want to express the word of God.
    I have not yet learned my purpose. I value my life because I think it is the most important thing given to me. The lord is able to take away our life at any given minute. I am thankful for all the people in my life. I have also learned a valuable lesson from all the important people in my life.
    My family also matters to me. They taught me how to become the person I am today. Family is the most important because. Without them I wouldn't be financially stable. They are the reason I have a roof over my head.


Image result for family tree    Image result for life
























  

















Comments

Post a Comment