Spring Semester Schedule
My school schedule is pretty good this semester. I only have one core class. I don't really have to study because my classes are really easy this year. I have been making pretty good grades so far by being consistent.
My plan to get through this semester is to stay focused and consistent. The key to staying focused is to block out all negativity. Passing this semester will be my ultimate goal.
I really won't have much to do this spring besides practicing for football. Football takes up a lot of a kids time to have fun but if you like playing its really worth it. I won't go anywhere this because I will have summer workouts, but when I hit that football field in the end it's all worth it. I don't really know what the football team this year is capable of but I got faith in my team.
Well it sounds like you got everything under control class wise which is a good thing. Hope you become very successful in football. Remember to never lose focus in school.
ReplyDeleteI got everything on lock this year. I'm trynna eat this year on that football field. I'm forever focused.
DeleteThat's my Dawg, that's my Dawg. keep up the good work foo. Make them good grades and stay on top of your game foo. Lets turn up on that field next year.
ReplyDeleteWhat up my boy, you already know how we riding. I'm gonna keep them grades up though. You know we eating on that field this year.
DeleteI like this blog. Yhu are confident in yourself and in yhur team and that is awesome. As far as I can tell nobody can hold yhu back on what yhu put yhur mind to.
ReplyDeleteI preciate the love. I'm to confident in my team this year. Nobody holding us back, we going all the way!!
Delete