Five More Minutes
Man if I could have five more minutes on that football field that Friday night at Ramsay everything would have been different. Me and boys was gonna bring that win back to Jackson. The score was 25-22. We was down three points.
If only I could run more play I'm sure my team was taking that win. We was going to state with no questions ask. The energy that was as that the stadium was to hype. We all was ready to eat.
When half time came our coach gave us a long speech. He made us believe we was gonna make a comeback. We went back on the field to stretch and the energy was crazy. Everyone was screaming and cheering. We came back and scored and we were down by one touchdown. I still had faith in my boys. Our quarterback threw the ball and it was intercepted by Ramsay. The clock ran down and the game was over. We all were upset but we played a good game that night. It was a long ride back to Jackson but I knew we were coming back next year.
If only I could run more play I'm sure my team was taking that win. We was going to state with no questions ask. The energy that was as that the stadium was to hype. We all was ready to eat.
When half time came our coach gave us a long speech. He made us believe we was gonna make a comeback. We went back on the field to stretch and the energy was crazy. Everyone was screaming and cheering. We came back and scored and we were down by one touchdown. I still had faith in my boys. Our quarterback threw the ball and it was intercepted by Ramsay. The clock ran down and the game was over. We all were upset but we played a good game that night. It was a long ride back to Jackson but I knew we were coming back next year.
I agree that y'all would've won. I was getting so hyped for the game I'm sure yall would've went to state. I'm still proud to be am Aggie!!
ReplyDeleteYeah that was a hype game though. We was most definitely going to state. We gonna come even harder this year.
DeleteI enjoyed reading your blog. I enjoyed that night at the game. It was a very close game.
ReplyDeleteI know you enjoyed my blog. That was a fun night man. That game was to close.
DeleteWell y'all did poorly. Y'all could have did better but y'all decided to be losers. So oh well good luck next year bud.
ReplyDeleteYou are very rude but we didn't play our best at first. We did make a comeback in the end though at least. Thanks for the luck though.
Delete