Dream Destination
My dream destination is to go to Hawaii. They have some of the best beaches besides of the bad weather they have. I want to learn more about there culture and arts. https://www.gohawaii.com/

Hawaii have some of the best island resorts. Its full of bright green palm trees and clear blue water pools. The people there will greet you with kindness and respect.
I wanna go scuba diving there and see the animals in the sea. I want to go deep sea diving in a cage and see a shark up close. I also want to go to one of the hotels or resorts and get unlimited room service and go to some of the night parties on the beach.
Hawaii is a bad place. The weather is good and bad. Earthquakes, volcanoes, and tsunamis are you kidding me but good luck but they are also high price over there.
ReplyDeleteI know the weather is bad at times. That's why I'm going to the safest spot. I know its high over there so I got to stack up that paper.
DeleteIt seems like a nice place. I want to go there as well. Hope yhu have fun.
ReplyDeleteYeah, its a really nice place to visit. I hope you get the chance to go there also. If I go I will most definitely try to have fun.
DeleteI hope you're ready to spend the big bucks buddy cause that's how its gonna be when you buy those tickets. I wish you the best of luck on getting to your destination though.
ReplyDeleteYeah I got to stack that bread. I just hope ill be able to afford it in the future.
Delete